Apple Mac Training with The Dorset Mac Man
A beginners guide to using an Apple Mac.
- Getting to know your operating system, from Leopard to Lion to Mavericks.
- Creating and managing a suitable filing system.
- Accessing your data and documents remotely on the move.
- Managing your music, photos and video.
- App Store, iTunes Store, Apple IDs and iCloud services explained and simplified.
- iTunes made easy.
- iPhoto – learn to save, manage, edit and share your photos.
- iMovie – finally you will be able to edit all that video you’ve been massing for years.
Managing your hardware
- Joining a local network, making the most of going wireless.
- Connecting your printer, wired or wireless.
- Synching your iOS devices, iPods, iPads and iPhones.
To find out more about Training opportunities please contact us.