- Before we proceed with any work on your computer we will make a full backup of all your data stored. We will hold this data until the job has been completed, at which point it will be destroyed. We can supply a copy of this back up data on suitable media, please ask before the completion of the job.
- Please ensure that you have to hand all your system and application usernames and passwords, original system and application installation disks and activation keys where applicable.
- Some system and application software upgrades are supplied free of charge by the manufacturer, and in such circumstances we will only charge for our time in completing the installation.
- Major upgrades are likely to require the purchase of software licenses and installation media, and these costs will be passed on to the customer in full.
- Upon request we can give an estimate of the time involved in a specific job and any likely costs that will be incurred. While this is just an estimate, we will do our utmost to keep to it, but will advise you at once should it seem that it will be exceeded.
- Payment for all work is requested upon the presentation of an invoice following the agreed completion of the job.
- Our standard call out rate is £50.00 for the first hour, and £40 per hour thereafter.
- All charges are calculated in 15 minute blocks.
- Travelling is included in this charge for all callouts to within 20 miles of our base in Shaftesbury. Distances in excess of this are charged at 50 p per mile.
- For day and half day rates, and London consultancy days please contact us.